[XXE] Not a customer; what do I need to develop an extension of XMLmind XML Editor Personal Edition?
Hussein Shafie
2018-11-20 08:43:44 UTC
Thank you for using the free version of xmlmind provided by your
company. At present, I have a problem. I want to add some custom
development functions to the xmlmind editor. It may involve the API
method provided by your company. Does your company provide free
downloads for the xmlmind jar package?
There are no technical differences whatsoever between Personal Edition
and Professional Edition.

Therefore you may download Personal Edition from this page:

http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/download.shtml

to develop extensions of XMLmind XML Editor and after reading "XMLmind
XML Editor - Developer's Guide", start developing your extension right away.

An extension, whatever it is, developed using Personal Edition is
guaranteed to work fine in both Personal Edition and Professional Edition.